Friday, November 29, 2013

NaNoWri Month

For all those who don't know what NaNoWri Month, it stands for National Novel Writing Month. It's for writer's of all genres both professional and aspiring writers alike. We have to or try to write at least 50,000 words by the end of the month of November. I, myself have decided to take part this year and let me tell you, it was very fun for me to get back to the reason why I love to write.

While writing my first novel, Dylan Knight: Rush Against Time, I had lost my love for writing while doing the editing and began to see writing as a job instead of being fun. I'm not saying that I don't want it to make me money. I'm saying that I had forgotten how fun it was to write and that's what I want to do, is to write and have fun doing it at the same time. All the while, hoping that the readers who read what I have written will enjoy it as much as did. So, why am I telling you this?

I'm telling you that I'm exited about what my writing project is about and I'm glad to announce that it will be my next book to be released. Since I'm not completely finished with writing the first draft of it, I can not set a time for it's official release. And sorry folks, if you liked the the first book of the Dylan Knight Series, you're just going to have to wait a little while longer; it's still a Work In Progress (WIP). I will give you guys more information about the current writing project in future posts as well as other information on other future projects. So I hope that you all will join in with me next year to do your own NaNo writing project.

Happy Writing Everyone.

1 comment:

  1. And that is why I love Nano as well. I loved having you there with me for the journey and hope to have you join the next few years as well.

    ReplyDelete