Saturday, January 7, 2012

My First Post

I have to admit this is my first blog so everyone has to be patient with me as I do this. So I'm learning as I go. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Gregory A. Hart, You may call me Greg or Gregory, I will answer to both.
I will start by saying that I have a current book, still writting it by the way, called Dylan Knight: Rush Against Time. You can go to Authonomy.com, type in Dylan Knight: Rush Against Time, to read more about. If you are into reading Young Adult Books, then this is for you to read. I won't tell you much about it because I don't want to give to much away and spoil it for you. Here's what I have written on the site for the book:

Fifteen year old Dylan Knight is about to lead a double life; kept secret from his friends and most importantly, his parents.

Fifteen-year-old Dylan Knight is a natural at solving crimes; unfortunately, the local police don’t always appreciate his efforts. Dylan seems to attract trouble everywhere he goes, even when he's risking it all to save others from harm. When he draws the attention of an underground government organization, he wonders if their tempting offer is too good to be true. Dylan can't resist the opportunity to reach for his dreams... until he discovers the man sent to recruit him might be just as ruthless and dangerous as the criminals he’s been trained to apprehend. Can Dylan learn to reconcile his life as a normal teen with his desire to fulfill his destiny as an unstoppable crime-fighter, or will the secrets take a toll on him?

If you want to read more you can click on the link below to go directly to the book.


With this being said, in my profile, I mention that from time to time, I write short stories. I am currently writting a short story series. This series is called Camelot's Return. If you are not familure with King Arthur, knights of the round table and Merlin I sugguest that you watch the TV series called Merlin on the Syfy channel here in the states or on your local BBC cchannel if from the UK. In the series it deals with King Arthur returning to the land and ushering in another golden age of man kind. So look for the posts of the short stories and enjoy them.
I will also do mock interviews with some of my characters from Dylan Knight: Rush Against Time and I'm looking forward to seeing what some of them have to say. For all those writer's out there, I may be an amature in writing because I don't consider myself as a professional because as of right now, I do writing as a hobby. That being said, that does not mean I don't want to do writing as a hobby forever, after I finish writing Dylan Knight, I will be looking for an agent to help me get published. Getting back to the point, I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have about your own writting, and any questions that you may have for any of my own writting.
So I thank you all for having a look at this blog and I will be seeing you the next time I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment