Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Halloween Fun Time With 'Are You Afraid of the Dark'...

One of my favorite shows when growing up was watching Are You Afraid of the Dark on Nickelodeon in the 90's. It would come on every Saturday night on the station on a segment they called Snick. I was always easily scared when I was a kid but for some reason, I always was able to watch this show and knowing that when it had gotten too scary for me, I could always change the station until the 'scary parts' were over. Needless to say, I continued to watch the show until it's end some time in the late 90's.

So as part of the Halloween season, I decided to find some of these shows on YouTube and place them here on the site for some Halloween fun time. I hope you guys enjoy the show...






                                         






                                         



And I wish you all a very safe and...







2 comments:

  1. Now that my kids are older, I miss watching the Disney Channel. During October they used to have (and probably still do) a month of different Halloween movies every night. My favorite was always Hocus Pocus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite movie too, along with all the Halloween town movies.

      Delete