Saturday, September 13, 2014

Voilinist Got Talent

When I was younger and going to school, I played the violin. Yes, I played an instrument when I was going to school. Anyway, I played the violin all the way through high school and I had always wanted to play one ever since I could remember. The reason for my choice of instrument was due to two reasons, one, my favorite detective Sherlock Holmes and two, one of my elementary school teachers who was at one time my second grade teacher. (she now teaches her favorite subject, music.) Of course, I don't play anymore because I chose another path in life after getting out of high school but that doesn't mean that I don't pick it up every now and then and play it. However I do stumble upon some pretty talented violinists every once in a while like this guy on you tube...



No comments:

Post a Comment